All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

New remake Sims 3: Military

This is a remake of the known Maxis' (EA Games) career.
It's not available in The Sims 2 Base Game.

Icon:


Screenshot:


Download:


Show more information:

A lot of people asked to create this and finally I remade them all.
Here's an overview of all the remade careers (+ more information on how and why I made this).

I also accept requests full time!
If you have a request please go herebit.ly/p9ymWC

Credits:
All people who requested one or several of these careers
EA Games and Maxis
SimPE
This site without I couldn't create this (all information about careers SPOILER!)
http://bit.ly/OAqLlK
-- (I'm not responsible for changes on this site. If something is not the same as the careers I made that's because it has been changed in the meantime.)

IMPORTANT
I do NOT  take any credit for the levels, descriptions, promotional skills needed, etc. as they are just taken from the Maxis' careers. I tried my best with everything I could not supply from the Maxis career.

Please, don't upload these careers anywhere. If you want to share them, share by the button Twitter, Facebook,...
Or share this link anywhere: http://bit.ly/NcnSNW

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations