All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Friday, July 24, 2015

New Calendar: New Year 2015 set of 12 Calendars

I know this from a long time back, but as I play in game starting in the year 2000 and now being in 2004, I can still use this so I thought to still share it.

Original post:
I present 12 calendars for 2015.
I know it's a bit late in the year for new calendars, but it was uploaded on MTS till it was tagged. I needed to do some huge changes and as I don't see the time for doing that, I decided to remove it from MTS and just upload it here.

Topics
Charmed
Friends
Harry Potter
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Winnie The Pooh
Michael Jackson
Lady Gaga
Pokemon
Justin Bieber
South Park
The Beatles

Screenshots




Some info
Every day the calendar will change a month. You can change that to manual to change the months manually.
I made it as much as possible in Simlish, but some things are still in English as otherwise the picture would have been ruined.

It's the first time I made such a set and it took me the last few days of 2014 to finish this.
I hope you like it.

Download:
http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/

Additional Credits:
Delphy
Inge Jones
MS Office




Please, don't upload these creations anywhere. If you want to share them, share by the button Twitter, Facebook,...
Or share this link anywhere: http://bit.ly/fSnciT

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations