All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Thursday, February 04, 2016

New Discussion: The first time ever to play The Sims 2

The first time ever I played the Sims 2 myself (so not with a friend) was about in the year 2007 or 2008. I don't even remember that well.
What I do remember is what I played the first time. I made Harry Potter's father, James Potter as a replica of Harry, but then as an adult and other eyes.
Then I made Harry's mother like I imagined her when reading the books, but with the eyes of Harry.
When playing James and Lily together, they tried for a baby.
My point was to test the genetics given to their offspring. (If you hadn't figured thatout yet.)
I was in luck that their first baby was a boy. Named Harry of course.
And when he grew up to be a child I gave him glasses (round ones of course).
You'd never believe he was a complete resemblance of his father, except for his eyes. He had his mother eyes.
And my first little experiment with genetics worked.
I was happy.

So now you can leave a comment with your first memory of playing The Sims 2.
I'm curious to read your story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations