All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Thursday, May 26, 2016

New Announcement: PDF-file overview careers

Past weekend I worked hard on uploading about 5 new careers and I noticed I mention the link with University, but nowhere I mention to which major the career has been linked to and wheter a degree is needed or not.
I do mention that on MTS uploads, but as not all careers have been uploaded on MTS and vice versa, I decided from now on (and hopefully I get the time to update past blogposts) to add a pdf-file in the download with the overview. The same overview that I hide behind a spoiler button on MTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations