All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

New announcement: When new blogposts

This is the last day of the summer holidays. For the last two months I did extremly my best to offer you a blogpost and preferably a download per day. It was much harder, more time consuming and asked a much bigger effort than I thought. Also because I had it much bussier in real life over the summer as I thought I would have.
I wanted to do this permanently, but I don't think I can if I still want to have a real life too.
So from now on I will upload a blogpost on Wednesdays and Saturdays and if I have the time, more often than that. There's a huge chance I can upload something everyday in January, but I can't promise anything.
I hope you don't mind me doing this and respect the fact that I have a busy real life too.
Please, stay tuned in though. you never no I have some spare time (I'd really hope so).

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations