All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Personal Picks: Career - Tattoo Artist (PTO+CC)

This is something new on my blog. Once in a while I will write about Personal Picks ... in the Sims 2.
The difference between Unmissable CC and Personal Picks is that Unmissable CC is created by fellow creators and Personal Picks is always CC created by me (which sounds obvious, not?).

Today I will talk shortly about my favourite career. I made many many careers for Sims 2 already so I have several Personal Picks. The first I want to mention is New Career: Tattoo Artist (PTO+CC): http://bit.ly/eKCMtO
It was a request quite a long time ago, but if it wasn't requested I might have written it myself, 'cause it's something you really can't miss in a neighbourhood, I think.
Because it's one of my favourits, it's one of the careers I already updated with PTO and CC.

I hope you like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations