All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Friday, August 12, 2016

Personal Picks: Major - American Idol History

My favourite major I made myself is American Idol History which you can find here: http://bit.ly/S2IMAmericanIdolHistory

Description Do you have what it takes to be the next Simerican Idol? This major will give you a head start. Here, you will learn how the show has grown in terms of popularity and musical ability. Students, like you, will also learn how their favorite Idol contestants became famous.

I love to watch shows like Belgium's Got Talent or Idol. I don't think there is a career yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations