All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Monday, November 14, 2016

New announcement: Dramatic lay-out changes

The blog Sims2Idea was in need for some changes.
Yesterday I finally came round to it. I dramaticaly changed the lay-out of the blog.
I chose wooden and gold colors for the background (same as the colors of the user interface I use in screenshots). And I also chose for a very dark blue, which is the background in the screenshots I make.

Please, let me know what you think of the new lay-out.
Should I keep it, change it back as it was, or make a totally new one (feel free to submit your suggestions).

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations