All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Tuesday, August 01, 2017

New announcement: Elvis Project 2017

This month, on August 16th to be exact, it will be just 40 years ago the world stood still. Elvis Presley had passed away. Although I wasn't born at the time, I am a fan for 15 years now (exactly 15 years this year on August 16th) and I want to honor Elvis Presley for his wonderful talent and joy he gave us.

So every day of this month I will publish a creation, idea,... fot TS2 (maybe TS3 and TS4 too), to honor my favourite singer, The King Of Rock 'n Roll.

If you have any suggestions of creations you'd like to see, let me know and maybe I can create it for you this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations