All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

New Food: Elvis' Record cupcake

This is a cupcake I wanted to make for a very long time, but with this Elvis Project I thought it was the right time to create it.

Screenshot


Download
http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
You can find it under: Miscellaneous > Foods > Cupcakes
Or under: Projects & Themes > Elvis Project

Show count of downloads (Adobe flash player is not needed):
Elvis' Record Cupcake


Where and when to find it
It appears during lunch and dinner times.

Good to know
All my food will be created the same way. I want all the food I create to have a menu with the same structure. (Past created food will be updated.)
FAQ: How is the food menu organised: http://bit.ly/FAQS2IFoodMenu

Extra's
As this is cloned from layer cake there is a chance that your sims role a new want: "eating/preparing ... “Name of cupcake" like they role a want for the layer cake.

One issue
The plate won't be empty when the cupcake has been eaten. This is an error I can't help because I cloned this from the mesh Exnem made and I don't know how to change it.

Poly counts
Ingredients Tray is 722.
Prep State is 1,334.
Serving Size is 2,338.
Single Serve and Plate is 543.

FAQ
Can you create a food item for me?
Yes, I can. but just remember I don't create new meshes. So recoloring is possible.
It depends on which food it is (preferably Maxis’), but it's probably not a problem to clone and recolor it.
Just ask and I'll let you know if I can do it or not.

Thanks
If you like this creation, please, press the thanks button and/or leave a comment.
Feedback always keeps a creator going for making more new stuff (in this case food).

Policy
Please give credit with a link when using my work.
Ask me first before modifying/using.
Let me know if you use my work.

Additional Credits:
Exnem for the original meshes and the textures (I edited)
Google Images (for the textures of cupcakes)
GIMP 2
SimPE
Numenor's Anygamestarter
The dress in the screenshot is only found on this blog.




Please, don't upload these creations anywhere. If you want to share them, share by the button Twitter, Facebook,...
Or share this link anywhere: http://bit.ly/fSnciT

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations