All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

New Essential Mods: Social Welfare

Social Welfare can be really useful if you're between jobs for a while. That's what sometimes can happen with your sims. I am so glad I found this: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?p=3891484#post3891484

I already mentioned this as unmissable cc, but it's actually essential for the way I play. I really can't miss it.
Just one thing I changed about this, is the amount of money you get from social welfare. When you register kids and skills, sims earned as much money as nearly level 5 of a career.
So I edited that part a bit in SimPe (or just don't register skills) and I also added a tax system that's really high for Social Welfare. So it can help a sim who is between jobs, but the sim is still motivated to look for a job (to be able to pay the taxes on social welfare).

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations