All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Sunday, February 18, 2018

New Idea: The School Project - Part 2

This idea becomes a bit more specific as I am almost ready to upload the first career. So I thought it might be time to give you some short info on the school system in Belgian. It's just some info you need to know to understand the careers I am creating for teen sims.

There are 4  general types in secondary school. Each type has different directions. I won't create a teen career for  everyone of those different directions because then I have to create +250 careers. Only for the general type I followed myself I will create all the careers for the directions you can follow in my old high school. For the other types I will limit it to the most common ones and combine them a bit (E.g.: Ballet and modern ballet are two different directions and I would combine them then to 1 teen career).
Also there's an abreviation of every of those general types. I put it in bold in the overview below. It's the abreviation I will use to indicate to which general type the teen career belongs.

Secondary school in Belgium is divided into four general types. Each type consists of a set of different directions that may vary from school to school. The general types are as follows:
- General Secondary Education (Dutch: Algemeen Secundair Onderwijs; ASO) (The type I followed myself in the direction Economics-Math)
- Technical Secondary Education (Dutch: Technisch Secundair Onderwijs; TSO)
- Vocational Secondary Education (Dutch: Beroepssecundair Onderwijs; BSO)
- Art Secondary Education (Dutch: Kunstsecundair Onderwijs; KSO)

I found this info (translated in English) here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_Flanders
You can find there more information on the Belgian School System.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I understand this is totally new if you don't know Flanders, but as I said before, I want to create these careers for my own sims.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations